Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dan Greenburg


Hi, It’s Caden here, guest blogger. I decided to talk about Dan Greenburg because he writes funny, yet science fictional and educational book series with great endings. Dan Greenburg is the author of 72 books, translated into 20 languages in 24 different countries , including 5 children book series:
-THE ZACK FILES
-SECRETS OF DRIPPING FANG
-WEIRD PLANET
-MAXIMUM BOY
-and new series CLAWS
(No more book series.)

Here are some more facts about Dan Greenburg:
Greenburg was born on June 20, 1936 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Dan is currently 75 years old
Greenburg has known as a humorist, a novelist, a journalist, a screenwriter, and a playwright.
Dan currently lives in Westchester county, NY.
Greenburg went to University of Illinois for college and got his B.F.A.in 1958 there but got his M.F.A. from U.C.L.A. in 1960.
Greenburg was raised to be an artist like his father, he studied design at the University of Illinois.
In up to 3 presentations a day, Greenburg gets students, especially happy readers, excited about books-about writing them as well as reading them.
That was my report on Dan Greenburg, bye! 

5 comments:

  1. I did that!!!


    -Caden Undlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Caden!! I never read The Zack File before!But now I know that I will try to read those series! And also that I know I will definitely like those series!!
    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  3. go cadean on the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zack Files books are cool!Dan Greenburg is so creative!How does he come up with these funny books & I might write my own book just like you Dan Greenburg and always remember your fan I will remember you!You are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im guesing you read alot

    ReplyDelete