Thursday, December 8, 2011

Babysitter's Book Review!







Hey, Ashley here, guest blogger, I want to write about the Baby Sitters club because it has a lot of description and is funny. The books have great endings and you get hooked in to the book with a great beginning. Ann M. Martin, the author, lives in New York City, and her books are based on some parts of her family.





The first Babysitters Club book I read was a Little Sister book called Karen’s New Puppy. It was about a little girl named Karen Brewer an she has a cute puppy and her name is Midgie and she loves to play outside. So one day she strolled outside and then ……. She went missing and they searched the whole house but they did not find her!





I would give it five stars because it has a lot of mystery and description and surprise and puts you in a lot of suspense. They are great books and I hope you would love reading them!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! I will start reading the babysitters club from your book review! I can tell from this book review that your an AWESOME writer!!
    -Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I'm so glad that you enjoy reading! I'm proud of you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet inspired blog. I am a complete pleasure to have the opportunity to have such a fabulous read an article like this. Its very informative and impressive.

    ReplyDelete