Friday, January 6, 2012

Dork in Disguise

Hey, Abigale here. I’m going to tell you about a GREAT story called Dork in Disguise!!! It’s about a kid named Jerry Flack and last year he was a dork. But this year he’s going to change. This year Jerry is going to become cool. He gets two girls attracted to him. One (the most popular girl in school) named Cinnamon. And two (the biggest brain in school) named Brenda. Which one will he choose? You’ll have to read the book to find out!!!
I Hope You Like The Book!!!
P.S. you can find it in the funny/humorous basket.




2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a awesome book!! I do wonder which one he will pick!! If i were him I would pick the one with the big brain!!

    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dose sound like an awesome book!! know that I come to think of it I shoud check it out and see wich one he will choose!! Samantha c.

    ReplyDelete