Friday, March 16, 2012

We're Going to Tree Hill



Our next class field trip will be on April 24th. We will be going to Tree Hill in Jacksonville. Tree Hill provides environmental awareness through educational programs and access to natural areas. Students will experience nature walks to investigate different types of plants and animals, as well as take part of small group lessons.
The cost for this field trip is $13.00 per student. Unfortunately, Tree Hill limits the number of chaperones allowed on the trip. We will not be able to take parent chaperones on this trip. All money and permission slips are due back to school by Monday, April 16th.

Students should wear their blue Chets Creek t-shirt, wear sneakers, weather-appropriate clothes, and pack a lunch in a disposable bag. Students will be outside, so please wear clothes that are conducive to being outside (no fancy clothes please!) :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great field trip! Everyone will love it! So glad they still get to go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome!
    Ashley S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! I wish that I'm at school, I am so bored. I miss school already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.Russell and Mrs.Shall, When is our field trip form due?!

    Yuri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nature and I wonder how the field trip be I wish there is some fun things that are educational for us to learn.I hope it will be fun.-Nidhi 3/25/12

    ReplyDelete