Friday, April 20, 2012

Because of Winn Dixie

This cute, and cuddly   big dog Winn Dixie can change your life.

Because of Winn Dixie is about a little girl India Opal Buloni. She was shopping in Winn Dixie Super Market when something she doesn’t expect happens! She meets the dog she named Winn Dixie. Then, Opal And her father, the preacher, realize with a little help from Winn Dixie they make a lot of new friends, parties, and a lot of fun! Read more to find out what happens with Winn Dixie and Opal!

By, Ashley and Maritza

3 comments:

  1. I loved the book and the movie i love winn dixie and opal and the preacher too.

    love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to watch the movie! Thanks for posting this interesting review!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. here are my wants & my needs I want...a i-pod touch
    I need...transportation



    sincerely your student lainey

    ReplyDelete